Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Coming Soon! 23" Tall OOAK Fairy Children!

MY NEW 23" TALL OOAK FAIRY CHILDREN FOR JUNE'S SHOW IN MISSOURI!

  • Coming soon are some really fun OOAKs I am working on. I have decided to move into creating larger scale dolls also. These will be fairy children around 23" in scale. They will be shown for the first time ever in St. Louis Missouri at the Tiny Treasures Show.
  • REBORNING PROTOTYPE
    NEWS!
  • I will be reborning Marissa May's Upcoming Prototype for the
    end of February & I should have a Prototype coming from Vikki
    Ebbeling!
  • MORE OOAK LIFE-SIZE BABY
    CHIMPANZEES COMING!

  • Also I will be creating more ooak chimps
    for all of you who loved the last one I did. You can join my mailing list on my
    website for the latest sales of those in March!
  • I am hoping to also have a few for the Missouri show as well.
  • MY FIRST OOAK PETAL PREEMIE
    ARRIVES from Lorna Miller Sands!
  • Just a fun note to add. My new Petal Preemie Baby Girl will be
    arriving tomorrow created by one of my favorite artists Lorna Miller Sands. I
    will post photos of her when she has arrived. I am so excited. My first LMS ooak
    baby! FUN.
  •